Thursday, December 09, 2010

New unofficial name


  • So I'm going to try go back to writing this thing. I'd like to think I know a bit about music, and that is why I think it may be worth while for me to talk about it. I love music. If I'm going to be good at writing about something it would probably be music. So the new unofficial name of sonicterra will now be 'derek writes about music' because that's all this is. It can be a practice ground for my writing. If I just say something small but insightful about something I'm listening to or thinking about relating to music on a consistent basis I may very well stumble upon something interesting and improve my writing at the same time. Because I'd like to think that if honed, writing could elegantly translate the thoughts in my head. Only time will tell.

No comments: