Thursday, December 09, 2010

Bonobo, Amon Tobin, Dj Food (Really Eventful.com)

I saw a show at the old higher ground at Winooski on November 10th but I'm trying to figure out what year. While I was looking for it I came across eventful.com. Totally off subject but amazing, Eventful has one of the greatest music revolutionizing ideas I have seen. This NEEDS to be linked to facebook. The basic idea is that you 'demand' a band come to your area and you try to get as many people to demand the band in that area as possible. The places with more demand will get the shows. I don't know if this is included, but it should include the option to state the past prices you'd paid to see this performance and what you'd expect to pay for a show in your area.

Photo of my Beautiful advertising artwork from the show coming soon,
as well as the year and a description of what I remember about the show

probably more about eventful.com later.

No comments: