Monday, May 19, 2008

Best of 2008?

Screw that last post....

The best albums of 2008 (so far, and in order):

1. Parov Stelar - Shine
2. Rubble Bucket Orchestra - Rubble Bucket Orchestra
3. Portishead - 3rd
4. Raconteurs - Consolers Of The Lonely
5. Jack Johnson - Sleep Through The Static
6. Atmosphere - When Life Gives You Lemons, Paint That Shit Gold
7. Mike Doughty - Golden Delicious
8. Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts
9. Death Cab For Cutie - Narrow Stairs
10....

Pretty good albums of 2008:
Moby - Last Night, Gnarls Barkley - The Odd Couple, Sebastien Tellier - Sexualality, Sia – Some People Have Real Problems

Worst albums of 2008:
Scarlett Johansson - Anywhere I Lay My Head, Alanis Morissette - Flavors of Entanglement

Someone point me in a good direction. I'm not seeing a ton of good music this year so far (though I've found some good stuff from past years).

No comments: